AuroraSpirit Distillery / Lyngen Resort
Trademark – Bivrost®
Bivrost® is a registered trademark, owned by Aurora Spirit AS, Norway.
Website – bivrost.com
This website and the domain bivrost.com is owned by AuroraSpirit UK Ltd, Munlochy, United Kingdom.
Producer – Aurora Spirit Distillery
Aurora Spirit Distillery is a North Norwegian company, which produces Arctic alcohol products and Arctic experiences (through lyngen.com).
Address: Årøybuktneset, 9060 Lyngseidet, NORWAY
Phone: +47 91904260 (08-16, Mon-Fri)
AuroraSpirit Distillery is located at Lyngen Resort, under the majestic Lyngen Alps in Northern Norway. The distillery is located at 69 degrees N.
The nearest airport is Langnes Airport Tromsø. From Tromsø you can drive either:
– via Nordkjosbotn ( E8 – then E6 ) and turn off from Oteren towards Lyngseidet (route no. 868), or
– via Breivikeidet ( Turn off at Fagernes – route no. 91 ) by ferry across the Ullsfjord
Both roads are signposted towards Lyngseidet .
When you get to Lyngseidet, follow the road towards Koppangen (approx. 10km). Lyngen Resort is located on the right side of the road .
Click here for Google Maps – directions from Tromso to AuroraSpirit…
Check ferry timetables on www.tromskortet.no.
Distances to AuroraSpirit :
• From Tromso via Breivikeidet: 75 km (1 hr 45 min)
• From Nordkjosbotn via Oteren 70 km (1 hr 15 min)
• From the municipal centre of Lyngseidet : 10 km (10 min)
• From Alta via Olderdalen 220 km (4h 10 min)